Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Halloween Costume Fun

I love a chance to dress up! My girl's feel the same way! They love Halloween because they get a chance to dress up and show their costumes to all of their friends. We received the costumes in exchange for our honest review.

Although they are twins my girls could not be any more different. This year Lexi wanted to be Princess Tiana and Lili wanted to be the Pink Power Ranger. We were in luck because Oriental Trading had both of these costumes. My models were a little sillier than last year! After a dozen or so takes I hope you can tell how adorable these costumes are.


The Pink Ranger  came with a mask and a suit. The mask has been worn non stop and even was brought for show and tell. It has still held up to it all. Its nice to find a costume that is durable. 



Princess Tiana came with a dress, a crown and a slip to make the dress have a little extra pouf. Lexi loves how pretty the costume is and she loves dressing like her favorite princess. 



I recommend Oriental Trading for all of your costume needs.  I know I will be checking back through out the year when I need to dress up.


No comments:

Post a Comment