Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Random Thoughts

This is my first OFFICIAL week as a part time teacher. I am two days in and I absolutely love it! We found a great co-teacher. She has experience in psychology and special ed. She comes with a unique toolbox of skills! I LOVE being with my girls more and having more time at home. In the last two days though it means I caught up on laundry!

I really have been spending a lot of time on TPT in the last month or so. I am hanging out in the forums and joining giveaways. I created my Facebook page too.  One of those is a link . Head over to Late Night Coffee. There is a weekly linky!

10 comments:

  1. Newest Follower! Congrats on your new position!

    Mrs. Shipley
    Mrs. Shipley's Fabulous Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete