Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Drum roll please...

Wow! I have two weeks left and I have five weeks left of things to do! Plus I am going to be busy this summer. We were approved to develop our courses through itunesU. Pretty soon you will be able to search and download my lessons. But for now we are learning the ropes before we make them public. I can also author through ibooks! Such a cool thing to be apart of and I will do it all in a THIRD GRADE CLASSROOM!!!!

Thats my big announcement. It is everything thing that I could hope for and where my heart truly is in education. Plus third grades think I am funny and laugh at my jokes while first grades stare at me blankly.

I will continue to blog on here and follow my favorite first grade blogs but now I am going to add some 3rd grade teachers to my favorites. I can't wait! Maybe sometime in August I will come up with a 3rd grade blog and I hope I can continue to have you as a bloggy friend over there!

I could not be more excited and I had to wait for the official word, but I really wanted to share it with you!

I would love to hear about some of the cute activities you are doing to wrap up your year. Comment below!

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand the kids not getting your jokes. That is what it is like at the beginning of second grade. They are so literal, but now they understand me and I am sad to let them go! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac Blog

    ReplyDelete