Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

PLEASE Vote

Its the last week of school! I am counting down the days! It really has been a great year and I am looking forward to next year even more.  Through this little blog, that I started in the end of January, I have had the chance to get to know some great teacher and collaborate on wonderful ideas. 

I am super excited about my nomination for Most Interesting Blog in the Elementary Teacher Category. Please vote by clicking on the vote for me button on the side bar! Tell your friends too! If they haven't joined I would love to have them as a follower! 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Vote for me! ------>

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about the voting and so intimidated as well. There are so many amazing blogs on the list and so very many! Good luck!!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete