Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all are enjoying this fun time right before Thanksgiving and before the craziness of the holidays start. Today I wanted to share with you what we are now doing for homework. All of my kids are taking their ipads home now and I think that it makes sense to have them use them for school while they are there. I came up with a new homework idea. Each night there will be a spelling and math app assigned then the parents have to sign that it was completed. Here is an example:

I think it should go over well with the students and I hope it will go well with the parents too!

I also just listed a Colorado Freebie to go with my Colorado unit. You can get that here: Landform 
Powerpoint. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment