Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Valentine Freebie

It is almost that time again. Wasn't Christmas yesterday? Time is flying! Well I have been away a little bit because the tummy bug hit my family hard. Everyone had it and I am so over the laundry and the smell!!!! We seem to be on the mend now.  I wanted to share some Valentine themed items with you and offer a freebie.

I have been selling my Wrinkled Heart Activities like crazy! It maybe because of Valentines or it may be that we need an anti-bullying refresher. My class needed the reminder too and I think we are back on track. So if you are interested here it is. Wrinkled Heart Activities


This is what it includes:

2 pages of teacher notes and lesson plans
3 different sets of posters
Two pennant flag words for bulletin boards: Think and Be Kind
Writing prompts for primary and intermediate grades
2 Heart templates
2 Book Marks


I also have two other Valentine items in my shop. These are fun activities to do leading up to the party or during the party. I have a primary and intermediate version. Check them out. 


This is what it includes: 

Make as many words as you can out of Valentine
A writing prompt
Valentines for the kids to write 
Valentines mad libs
printable valentines for the class

The primary version has primary friendly lines. 

Last year I made some Valentines for my class and they were a no homework pass. I wanted to share those with you. So here it is your Valentine Freebie! 



I am going to do something similar this year, but I just haven't come up with it yet. I will share it with you when I do! 

1 comment: