Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Monday, March 16, 2015

Etsy

I opened an Etsy shop. My shop is currently full of book page art for teachers. I started making these banners recently and received some great feedback on them so I thought I would give the Etsy world a try. I  am working on building my store but please check it out! I would love to make a custom banner for you! I really wanted to make some things that are reasonable for teachers. I get caught up looking at Etsy cuteness and never want to take the plunge and spend the money for what I see.












Please check it out. Let me know what you think in the comments below or if you have suggestions!



My shop name is big surprise......... Bronco Teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment