Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Trudy Ludwig

If you read my last post you know that I am working on building kindness in my classroom. I did some research and found books by Trudy Ludwig. These books are changing my classroom. They are perfect for what I was looking for. Each book is about a true classroom bullying situation and so relevant! She has a website so you can visit it and learn more! I picked my books up on Amazon and I am so glad I did. I hope to grab a few more soon!



I also recently showed this video to my class. It was created by a Colorado teacher who was facing the same bullying issues in his classroom. It was featured by the local news station. My kids really seemed to be touched by it. I even had a student tell me she felt like crying when the girl finally made a friend. Here is the article. Here is the video: 



I hope this helps to inspire kindness in your classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment