Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Sale!

It's here! Teacher appreciation! TPT wants you to know that you are appreciated too! Today and tomorrow you can save on some great resources! I am planning to stock up on some tools for next year. I have been getting my wish list ready and leaving feedback. Leaving feedback after your purchases is so important for buyers and sellers! When you leave feedback you help sellers by letting other buyers know about the great product. It even helps you because you receive TPT credits to use on future purchases. You have even more savings when you use these credits during a sale! 

I like to get things I can use for the end of the year and to start the following year. Here are two items that you could snag from my store. 

End of Year Fun use this for the end of the school year!


This product has several great ideas to help you plan for the last few days of school. 

Reading Response Journal This can be used to challenge your students when they are reading any fiction text! 

This is one of my favorite things to use in my classroom! 

Make sure to stock up! Happy Teacher Appreciation! 




No comments:

Post a Comment