Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Sunday, October 23, 2016

My Year So Far

This year has been unique in my career. I am at a brand new school in a brand new position and it is so busy! I am teaching both Character Education and Digital Citizenship to first through fourth graders. I see six classes a day. All of this is so different from being a part time third grade teacher.

My cart
I went from being on a cart and mostly teaching in the cafeteria to being housed in a temporary classroom. It was a learning experience being on a cart and I really want to praise the teachers that do it every day! My temporary classroom has an industrial sink and a garage door, but it is all mine! I furnished it as a flexible seating dream!
The mobile classroom.
My new digs! 

I look forward to telling you more about it and compiling resources for both character education and digital citizenship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment