Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Cheap "Doc Cam" Stand

I work with some very talented people but I have to credit my coworkers brother for this one! PVC pipe doc cam stand. You simply lay your ipad on the stand and work underneath it. The iPads camera app will zoom for you and you can even record it for those kiddos who missed!

To make this you need glue and a PVC pipe. The cost for materials was around $7.00. The cheapest I could find online was $80!


                                                    

Do you have any cheap tech tips? I would love to hear them and I will keep sharing mine as I find them! I hope you found these last three posts helpful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment