Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Monday, September 18, 2017

Back to School




I have missed you my blog friends! I struggled to keep up last year with my new job and going back to working full time. Then we remodeled our house ourselves, sold it and moved. It was a bunch of work but worth it because we love our new house and we are only ten minutes away from where we used to live. I am NEVER going to move again.

In the middle of settling in I found out that they cut my position. So again this year I am doing a new job but at the same school. I am teaching science and social studies to first through fourth graders. We are calling it project based learning and it is fun!

I look forward to keeping you up to date on what is happening in my new project based learning classroom. My goal is to be way better about blogging than I was this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment