Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My New Classroom

Last year I went from teaching on a cart to teaching in a garage. This year I have a classroom! It was so fun to decorate for my new job. I wanted to tie in science and social studies in my room and make it bright and cheery because I don't have any windows. Last year I really wanted to decorate with pom poms so I may have gone pom pom crazy. I got them at Dollar Tree and the Dollar Spot so I really felt like I couldn't have too much. But you can be the judge. Here is a peek at my new classroom!

This is what I started with. It is a big space and way bigger than last years cart and garage! 
My table groups are labeled as the continents and oceans. By referring to the groups by continent names and ocean names I am hoping the students really learn them. 


I love Social Studies but I really tried to incorporate science in the room too! I put bugs and magnifying glasses on my door. 


Small pom poms....

 Lots of poms!

I got this giant world map decal from Amazon and I love to refer to it as I am teaching! Here is the link if you are interested! I hope you enjoyed my classroom tour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment