Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy New School Year!

I hope you are enjoying your new class as much as I do! I love, love, love my 3rd graders. I have 24 of them which knock on wood is my smallest class in the last five years. We are doing exciting things this year and I am really enjoying the technology once again. I will share more with you soon about what we are doing with itunes u because it is really cool. But I thought I would get back with you all because I have been gone forever! I AM ALIVE AND WELL!

I went out of town the end of July and beginning of August it lasted for 20 days. Then the very next day school started. I got wrapped into the crazy beginning of school stuff that I know you all understand. Plus I am pregnant with twins! BIG exciting news! To be honest when I get home from school and have time to sit and blog I usually fall asleep or puke and sometimes both!

Now some tech talk. I have got a few emails about where to find quality apps. I research my apps it takes forever. I download lite versions, play them and read reviews. Its pretty time consuming but I know I end up with quality apps that I like and are good for my classroom. You can check out my app lists in other posts or even more in depth on TpT. If you want help I can standard map and do more and we can work something out. However I know lots of you just want some foundations. Well turn to the ever amazing Pinterest! There are some great list of educational apps out there. Search ipads in the classroom or educational apps. There are great lists on there with quality apps.

A new fun app for your classroom or fun depending on how you want to use it. Its ifunface! It is $.99 and you can have kids create reports, read self works, find a historical picture and report its biography. Just some ideas for you. I recommend it! Plus if you aren't sure there is a lite version!

So I am back! I promise to be better they say that 2nd trimester is way easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment