Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Monday, March 10, 2014

My Hardest Day Teaching

I have been away for awhile. I have spent my extra time planning the perfect 1st birthday for my sweet girls. It was a hit and I had planned on blogging about it now that I am back to life post party.

Instead today I am asking for prayers for my class and for the family that doesn't get to hug their kiddo goodnight tonight. We lost a classmate unexpectedly over the weekend. Being the bearer of this news for my students was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. But this isn't about me. Its about my 26, 8-9 year olds that are dealing, at a very young age, with the lost of a friend. Its about his parents and siblings that do not have him anymore.

The purpose of this post is to share because this blog is about all things teaching (Even the worst parts) but today I ask you for prayers for his family and my students.  I would appreciate any suggestions on how to support my students in this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment