Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Craftivity

I just posted this fun craft. I did this back when I taught first grade and just got my spring stuff out. It was too cute not to share! 


The students are asked to create a spring creature. I had mostly bunnies and chicks, but one student made a lizard. I also really like how creative the students were, I love the floppy ear pink bunny. I also like the chick in a nest. 

The activity after creating an animal is to brain storm adjectives about the creature/animal. Then the student is to write a story about it or a poem about it. 




My product can be found here TPT or here TN! 




Happy Spring! My spring break is coming to an end. However I will be leaving for Washington DC next week! I hope you all had/have a great break!








No comments:

Post a Comment