Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

CO TPT Meet Up!

I spent the afternoon meeting so great CO teacher bloggers and TPTers. I have not done anything like it before. I am glad I did it! I hope to do it again in the future!!!! I learned a few things and I was thrilled to hear people have heard of me and my blog!!!!!


I look forward to meeting with these ladies again soon!


3 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll definitely have to do this again! It was great meeting you! :)
    -Christa
    Learnin' Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! It was so great to meet everyone. I hope we do it again soon!

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete