Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Saturday, August 16, 2014

High and Lows of My Week




Highs:

It has been great getting back to school and having fun with everyone! I feel like I have a bunch accomplished and things are going to be ready for the first day of school this Wednesday!

THE GIANT SALE at Michaels. We all know how expensive back to school is. Michaels is practically giving away half of the store. That made me feel so much better about spending my money. I spent it yes but it was not very much and on great things!

I finally got to present the new character ed program to our school! I have been working with a team all summer to get it together!


It feels so good to have it done and shown to the staff! 


LOWS:

I worked part time last year doing a job share. My co-teacher took a full time position and I could not be happier for her. Its perfect for her! However after a summer of looking for someone we still don't have someone to take her place. That means until we do I will be working full time. PLEASE PRAY that we find someone! Maybe you know someone near Southeast Denver that wants to teach part time?

Being away from my girls. I went part time so I could spend time with my sweet twin girls. This week I worked crazy hours not leaving before 5:30 once and most days way later. I missed my girls so much. I love LOVE my job but I really need to find someone for part time so I can spend time with my girls.   

Do you want to share your highs and lows? Link up at a First For Everything! 


No comments:

Post a Comment