Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Monday, March 12, 2012

WOW What A Week and a Freebie!

Oh how I have missed you bloggy friends! I have been sooooo busy! We have had state standardized testing and you know how that goes. Everyone has to give a little (or a lot!) I can just say I am so glad that it is almost over and life will get almost back to normal. Almost because conferences are next week! Anyways in my very limited free time I have been preparing for St. Patrick's Day in my classroom and I created a little freebie for you! It is a note from the leprechaun.  You can can download it here.

We wrote a letter to the leprechaun today to ask him to come a day early! I just think he might wink, wink! This was my cute teammates idea. The kids loved it! We are also including a fun St. Patrick's Day fact every day this week because we are in charge of the morning announcements. I love St. Patrick's Day since I am legitimately Irish my mom always made a big fuss of it when I was growing up. To get a peek at what we will be doing you can check out my activities here.


2 comments:

  1. How cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this! You are so sweet! If you haven't come to grab my leprechaun *freebies* yet I would sure love for you to!
    I came by because Blogger has been acting weird and dropping me from following some of my favorite blogs. I was so happy to see I am still following you. It seems to also have dropped some of my followers...so I hope you are still following me =)

    Thank you for being a bloggy blessing! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete