Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Catching Up

Every year I forget how busy it is this time of year! I haven't even had time to blink plus these little firsties are determined to keep me sick! I have never been as sick as I have been this school year. If you have a health tip comment below!

Now I haven't mentioned an app lately so I am about due. However I have not been blown away by any educational apps lately. More recently I have been finding web based games and creating a QR code for my kiddos to get to the site. There are pros and cons to this. They are free but they also get the kids on the web.

With all that being said I wanted to share with you my personal favorite app at the minute. It has nothing to do with education but it is totally worth sharing! My friend shared it with me!

Now if you are like me and always drink your entire large ICEE during the previews and first few minutes of the movie then you spend the rest of the time dreading leaving the movie but your bladder is ready to burst! Install this app! It is FREE and you choose your movie and it sets a timer then it notifies you at the right times to pee! Its genius! My friends and I used it at Hunger Games! 

Okay I promise I will be better about checking back in! 



1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I just ran across your cute blog! I also teach first grade so I am always looking for other first grade sites.
    Hope you can stop by my blog sometime, too.
    :) Tamera

    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete