Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rocks!

I completed my rock unit! I was a blast in class! I loved all of the hands on projects and I was even able to save a little face on the mold growing sugar crystals by picking up some on sale Easter candy. If you are interested in checking it out, you can here. I used my favorite teaching tool of the moment QR codes and I even listed and linked some apps!

You may have been wondering where I have been lately.... well I am a huge bookworm and I got sucked into the Uglies series! I need a new round of books to read! Any suggestions?

I have also been working on my golf game! I am not great but it is so much fun!

I will share my news with you all later this week!

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to read the Uglies. Have you read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo? There's questionable language and content, but the plot is really good.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete