Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Sunday, July 5, 2015

July Currently

I am linking up with Oh Boy 4th Grade for July's currently!
Listening: My little ones are really enjoying the summer time and playing in the back yard. I think that they could do it for hours! We love bubbles and chalk! 
Loving: I love all of the fun summer time things like BBQs, the pool and free time. 
Thinking: We have two golf tournaments, a wedding and a vacation packed into this month. Its busy but fun! I can't wait for all of this to start this week. 
Wanting: I want a new dress for the occasions above! I just need to find the time to go shopping and survive it toting two, two year olds with me. Anyone want to baby sit?  
Needing: I need to finish my seller challenge masterpiece. The holiday weekend left me way behind. I am working on a room theme for a coworker and I have been taking forever! I need to get on it. 
All Star: I have been doing a bunch of little projects and I am loving them! Its fun to be crafty and accomplish something. 

2 comments:

  1. Ashley- Your blog design is so cute!

    July will come and go before we know it! Enjoy the time you have with your little ones :)

    -The Frizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving summer as well. It seems to fly by faster as I get older. We have five weeks before school begins. I am going to love every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete