Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Monday, July 20, 2015

Movie Stars

I participated in the Seller Challenge and we were supposed to create our masterpiece.  I have been working on my movie star room theme FOREVER!!!! Its for a coworker and I am sure she thinks I forgot about it. But I have been busy! The seller challenge was awesome but it also took up some of my other TpT creation time and then came Periscope I have been slightly less productive as I watched what everyone had to say! You can find me at @TeacherBronco on Periscope.

So here is the movie star room theme complete with award show glitter and popcorn! Digital glitter and digital popcorn!






I will Periscope the complete set soon. My Luau theme has been pretty popular this summer so I hope that this one will be too! Let me know what you think. I wish I could show it to you all printed out and set up but since its not for my room and I am stingy with my ink (I know I need the HP ink program.) I hope you will be happy with the post and the Periscope. Maybe I will be able to add pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment