Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Facebook Fun!!!

If you read my last post you know that I am trying to combat September Blahs with some facebook fun! Right now on my facebook page you can grab some great deals and discounts.  Well I shared this idea in the TPT forum and I got a few people to jump on board! Check them out here:








Kelly's Classroom












Head on over and check out these facebook pages and find some great resources this month! 

I am currently running a flash freebie on my favorite TPT item get it before tomorrow night 9/21 at 8:30 pm MST!


If you would like to join us just comment below with your facebook page! 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my store's Facebook page on your blog! I'm glad you enjoy my page. Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete