Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Choose Your Own Book Report

I love LOVE book reports. I think I like them as a teacher because they were one of my favorite things as a student.

Last year I did a book report once a quarter and I have changed it to once a month this year. It eliminates the reading log and this group love projects. I am always hearing "Are we doing a craft?" I may call everything a craft now so they are engaged.

This month I did choose your own book report. They had a list of projects to choose from and some reading comprehension to fill out.


You can grab that here! I also wanted to share some of my kids adorable projects! They all really worked hard and you can tell that they were kid made! 










Happy book reports!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment