Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Friday, September 19, 2014

September Blahs

September is full packed full! It is such an incredibly busy month. For me I am trying to get to know my class and adjust to all of the beginning of the school year stuff. Then we have conferences at midterm. With the first weeks of school activities, testing and oh yea actually trying to teach the month ZOOMS by and then I have conference prep. I cannot wait to get in to the groove of October!!!!

On a more fun note September also brings football. I love LOVE football. I love going to games and tailgating but it also takes away from school stuff!



I am BUSY and I am TIRED!!!! COME ON OCTOBER!

This year has brought on Common Core we have been slowly getting our feet wet over the last couple of years as Colorado has shifted. I don't mind it but I am feeling some of the stresses as we shift our instruction and mainly our grading. Like I mentioned we have conferences coming up and I am going to be explaining the new report card to the parents. I hope I get it right. We are in a tiny community where someone turned common core into a bad word. Wish me luck!!!!


Lets shine some light on September!!!! I am going to be offering weekly FLASH FREEBIES, discounts and more on facebook.

So what do you need to do to be a part of the action? Make sure you like my page https://www.facebook.com/teachinginbroncocountry  The first one starts now!!!! Spread the word!!!! I will do another giveaway when I reach 200 facebook followers and one when I reach 300 Teachers Pay Teachers followers!


1 comment:

  1. I can really relate to how you're feeling! We have a new report card, too. We've shifted to a standards-based card, so my entire grade book has needed an overhaul. It is kind of stressful. I love your blog design! Have a great week.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete