Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Facebook Linky

I am still trying to showcase some great teacher Facebook pages this month. I added some links to my previous two blog posts but now I would like you to link up! Take a look around the links! I hope you find some one new to follow. Run some fun giveaways, discounts, freebies and sales for the rest of the month! Add your link below. All I ask is that you follow my facebook page!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this! I just started a Facebook page so this is perfect! I am on my way to like your page! Feel free to like mine too! I have a fun freebie for liking my page!

    Tales from a Very Busy Teacher Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! Good luck on your new Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete