Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

iPad Tips

I have had iPads in my classroom for 5 years now. I used to feature iPad info on this blog often and I kinda got away from it so I thought I would share some tips. I came up with this idea because my SLANT box buddy asked for any tips I had for using the iPad if you don't have a class set. Then I asked around my building. The first and foremost was take the time to explore! Then focus on the one app you learned well and use it. Then add in the other pieces. Sometimes people ask me if I still use paper and pencil in the classroom. I do! I also post assignments on Google Classroom. I think both the iPad and pencil and paper are SUPER important.  Here are some tips for you!


If you have questions about using an iPad in the classroom or a class set comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment