Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Friday, October 31, 2014

Pumpkin Book Reports

One of my favorite projects each year is the pumpkin book reports. Its also a way to do something slightly Halloween themed even if we can't celebrate it! You can find that here from Simply Kinder. The report itself has enough meat to it that I think it works well for third grade. Here are some of the fun pumpkins my kiddos did this year.
My class sharing their pumpkin heads. 

Bad Kitty and Clementine. 

Grumpy Smurf and a Dragon


A Fisher Man


Motorcycle Mouse


Proudly on display in the library. 
Andrew's Lost



Mummy and Hypnotizing Fish

I hope you enjoyed the adorable reports by my kiddos! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment