Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Projects

I blogged about a couple of great units that we have been working on. The World Around Us and Space. My kiddos and their families never cease to amaze me! I just had to share some of our projects with you all. 


We sent out Flat Stanley as part of The World Around Us projects. They are almost all back and I have to say Flat Stanley is such a neat project. I have never done it before and now I can't wait until next year. They all came back so cute! We had them go all over the US and even on a cruise to New Zealand and Australia. The outfits and accessories that came back with them are wonderful! We had several DVDs and books made. Here is my hallway display: 




You can get my Flat Stanley Project in my TpT store for FREE here!!!! 



Next as part of my Space Unit I assigned each student something about space to create a research project on. I had topics ranging from the planets, Apollo 11 to the astroid belt. The students really did a wonderful job. They had to include five facts and two visuals. I had models and youtube videos created! I took a picture of a few of them: 



That project is part of my space unit that can be found here.





I thought I would have a little fun with this post too! I found the cutest linky party over at Buzzing with Mrs. B party so here it is:


I met my hubby way back in the sixth grade! We "dated" back then and he broke up with me! FOR MY FRIEND! He likes to say he had to play the field a bit and I couldn't lock him down at age 11!  Luckily for both of us he came crawling back ( I like to think so!) our senior year of high school and we have been together ever since! We have been together 10 years and married nearly 7!  
This is us at a western themed dance senior year of high school 2002! 

Here is a picture of us around Christmas time at a Broncos game! Both of us being Broncos fans was a huge attraction and has kept the piece all these years later! 


2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm just getting around to some of the link-ups! Busy week lol. Wow, a love triangle at 11 years old! :)
    Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your story!!
    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete