Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Teachers pay Teachers Facebook Facebook Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Google+

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Did you get anything good?

I did take advantage of the TpT sale and I am thrilled will my purchases! Did you get anything good? I also loved all my sales WHOOHOO!!!


Now its time for some Dr. Seuss!!!!!! I am gathering supplies and preparing for this big day. I can't wait! I always love celebrating with my kiddos! Its one of the biggest joys of being a first grade teacher they just get so excited about everything and almost everything is new!

I am going to do my app for the week right now! I have lots of great dinner plans coming up with Denver restaurant week starting tomorrow so I won't be back for a few days and I will miss you all! Now the app drum rolls if you will.......................


Bluster!













This little grammar app is awesome. Its starts at second grade and reinforces grammar skills through individual games or timed competition. Pick the skill and practice away! Guess WHAT??? Its FREE!!!!









Tomorrow will be an interesting day for my class. They took all of our iPads to sync them! I won't have them for at least a day. No apple TV only computer projection? Yes I have become really spoiled. I may apple TV with my phone but I haven't figured it out yet. I may out of necessity. I know I sound ridiculous to some of you out there. Comment   and tell me what teaching tool can you not live without?



No comments:

Post a Comment